lunes, 27 de julio de 2009

7. Spam is my life

Asunto: looking for LTR or Marriage‏
De: Ulian S. (mikem@regen.com)
Es posible que no conozcas a este remitente.
Marcar como seguro|Marcar como correo no deseado
Enviado: viernes, 24 de julio de 2009 7:52:11




Hello, my dear friend!

The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things. As for me,
the bad thing is that I didn't meet you yet and good thing is that I
believe I'll meet you here soon! I believe in love! I'm kind and gentle,
sensitive and passionate. I'm romantic woman. I'm loyal to a fault. I'm
confident person. I love to laugh and always see the bright side of life
in every situation. I can understand and appreciate the feelings of others.
I enjoy to open new experiences. But with all that something missing...
I mean it's you http://lovonlylove.com/42716/

See you
Juliya S.

María del Castillo

No hay comentarios:

 
hit tracker
blogspot counter